31 KINGS HOUSE AVENUE, KINGSTON 6, JAMAICA, W.I.
Tel: 1-876-978-5710, Fax: 1-876-978-6888
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO ORDER
Orders can be placed by simply sending us an e-mail to email@example.com. We ship from Kingston, Jamaica by air cargo. Small orders can be shipped by Federal Express and DHL but we assume no responsibility for loss or delays once the shipment has been recieved by the carrier.
MINIMUM ORDER $500.00
(SORRY BUT NO EXCEPTIONS)
1. All orders including estimated shipping and customs brokerage charges must be prepaid. Plants will be shipped when payment is recieved, in full.
2. Please allow 7 - 14 days for delivery on orders.
3. We offer special discounted prices on wholesale orders, as well as bonus plants, please enquire.
4. Our plants are either seed grown or propagated by meristem tissue culture.
5. Payment can be made by cheque or money order, bank transfer or Western Union. We do not accept credit cards.
Please do not ever send cash.
6. There may be a packing charge on orders that require special packing
7. CITES certification charges are US$ 70.00
8. Phyto-sanitary certification $ 30.00
9. Orders sent by air cargo will be subject to additional Customs Brokerage charges.
10. Plants from certain countries require an plant import permit and in some instances a CITES import permit. When in doubt please
contact you local Department of Agriculture or Plant Quarantine Department.
11. All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are FOB Kingston, Jamaica.
12. As blooms and buds are extremely fragile we cannot guarantee safe arrival of blooms and buds.
We do not have a printed catalogue or price list other than our listing on
this site. If you are interested in specific species or hybrids not listed please
RETURN TO HOME PAGE
Webmaster - Claude
Hosted by Chrysalis Hosting